Images

Nail Inspiration #2 Topshop Spring Lookbook

Ever on the look-out for nail inspiration I came across the Topshop Spring Crush Lookbook Video bursting full of juicy spring colour and nail inspiration a plenty.

From cobalt blue and monochrome to safari prints and punchy pop art the new Topshop collection is looking fantastic and I love the Spring lookbook video that is featuring on the Topshop website, including some pretty cool nail art on the models. 

The collections have yet to be released on the website but I already love the Safari collection including green giraffe print jumpers and iKat-print shorts and jackets.


The East West Fusion Collection is equally as inspiring with embellished bombers and beautiful silk ombre printed shirts.



I can't wait until these looks are released, until then I will be adorning my fingers inspired by some of the prints from the new collection. 

Check out also the new Topshop Boutique shoot taken in London's China Town which I can't get enough of having spent alot of time hanging out and eating in China Town. 

x


0 comments: