Images

My Neighbor Totoro Nails


I've been a fan of the Studio Ghibli animation 'My Neighbor Tototo' for years now when I fell in love with cute Japanese character Totoro and his friends.


So I couldn't help but turn my passion for the film into a nail art design. Taking the main characters I painted each one carefully onto separate nails. I have Totoro on the thumb followed by Chibi, Catbus, Chu and the Soot Sprites on the little finger.

If you love the film hopefully you will love these nails, the people at HelloGiggles sure did.I sent in my nail design and they posted it on their website as the Nails of the Day, where I got much love for my designs.

For those who don't know HelloGiggles is female driven entertainment site co-founded by actress/musician Zooey Deschanel and two of her friends. Zooey is also star of one of my favourite shows at the moment - New Girl!

They also have their own nail-art blog page called MightyBell.com which has some really cool designs from other readers and is a great place for nail inspiration.  

0 comments: